Monday, October 29, 2012

An Update....and stuff

I know it has been a while since I have posted and I have to apologize to my readers. Things have been very hectic in our lives so we haven't been able to be very active in the life style. It will probably be a few more weeks yet before I have anything juicy to talk about. I promise you, as soon as something fun happens, I will post about it right away.

In other news...I lost a friend and it breaks my heart. He didn't die or anything, but he is no longer able to communicate with me. It saddens me to lose such a good person. But I do understand why it has to be. David, I miss you. I wish you the very best. I will always be here for you if you need me.

That's pretty much all I have for you in this post. I hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment